- Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha(K LINE), a Japanese shipping company has taken the delivery of the Millau Bridge, the first of five 14000 TEU Vessels.
- It was ordered in 2013, at Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd Hiroshima Shipyard.
- Under the CKYHE Alliance, the containership will be deployed on the Asia-Europe service(NE2).
EXPECTED ORDERS AND DELIVERY::
- The delivery of the company’s remaining 4 vessels along with the alliance partners similar sized vessels, the NE2 service will be upsized.
- An order of 5 more 14000 TEU Vessels at Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. are expected to be delivered in 2018.
- Once delivered the fleet will have 10 units of Ultra Large Container Vessel in total.