- Six vessels discharged 425,000 tonnes of LNG at Onne Port.
- The shipping agents that were to service them are Fountain, GACship and Intership.
- Only MV Bourbon Liberty 152, was inballast on January 30th.
- The port in the last 48 hours of January 30 received a total of 12 vessels.
Six Vessels laden with 425,000 tons of liquefied natural gas (LNG) out of no fewer than 19 vessels were expected to berth at the Onne port between January 18 and 30, 2019, reports Economic Confidential.
Which are the vessels?
The names of the LNG vessels, according to the shipping position issued by the port, are LNG Galea, LNG Maria Energy, LNG Oyo, LNG River Niger, LNG Finima II, and LNG Rivers. The shipping agents that were to service them are Fountain, GACship and Intership. The port was also to receive two vessels that were laden with liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and automotive gas oil (AGO).
Who are the shipping agents?
- LPG Navigator Capricon vessel, which was to be serviced by Fountain, came in with 13,000 tonne of LPG.
- MT Seaforce shipped into the port 10,000 tonne of AGO. It was to be serviced by Tiger Shipping.
- Other vessels were to come in with the following cargo – bulk urea, pro butane, pipes, containers, oilwell/container and general cargo.
- The shipping agents for the container and general cargo vessels were Maersk Line and PILL.
- The shipping agents for the vessels laden with bulk urea, pro butane, pipe and oilwell were Vicven, Bluesea, MFN and Interserve.
- Only one vessel, MV Bourbon Liberty 152, was inballast on January 30th, Gromzia Shipping was the agent for MV Bourbon Liberty.
Activity in Last 48 Hours
The port in the last 48 hours of January 30 received a total of 12 vessels. The vessels were laden with general cargo and drilling equipment. The vessels with the drilling equipment were serviced by Intels while PIL and Interserve managed the general cargo vessels. The three inballant ships are managed by Intership, Fountain and Grozia.
Did you subscribe for our daily newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe!
Source: Economic Confidential