In a market where every drop of fuel counts, low-level fuel consumption is a must. But how can precise knowledge about a vessel’s fuel consumption be obtained and turned into profit?
ECO Assistant is a trim optimization tool that utilizes a complete database of ship-individual power-demand data for all operating conditions. Using the vessel’s speed and draft, ECO Assistant will immediately calculate fuel consumption and optimal trim along with expected fuel savings. The tool also possesses attractive features for on board integration and onshore use.
DNV GL’s award-winning ECO Assistant takes out the uncertainty in fuel savings due to trim. It is an on board and onshore software tool built around a pre-calculated database of ship-specific resistance and power-demand data providing answers in all operating conditions.
Discover how our ECO Assistant can quickly help reduce your fuel consumption:
- Easy-to-install and maintenance-free solution for a fast return on investment
- Maximum fuel savings in any sailing condition from day one of installation
- Powerful e-training for proper crew familiarization
- SEEMP-ready monitoring and reporting of trim performance
- Calculation of fuel consumption in nearly any sailing condition
Watch how ECO Assistant can effectively and reliably reduce your fuel bills!
Source: DNV GL/Youtube