The Dpulsar system is a counter-rotating propeller system that can operate on the water line. Barry Davies, a New Zealand inventor, invented this system that bridges the technology gap between propellers and waterjets.
- The Dpulsar system has been trialled on U.S. designed and built Motus Motorbike engine.
- Lancer Marine(Auckland) designed the hull, especially for this project.
- It is claimed to be highly efficient in all its speed ranges.
- There are two contra-rotating helical style propellers within a tube.
- The water is sucked into an under hull grate and pushed out the stern in a solid mass.
- The nozzle does not accelerate the high mass output, as in waterjets.
- It is extremely safe for water-animals and humans as well.
Watch the exciting ride of the Dpulsar system on the water line by the inventor Barry Davies.
Disclaimer: This video is intended for informational purpose only. This may not be construed as a news item or advice of any sort. Please consult the experts in that field for the authenticity of the presentations.
Did you subscribe for our daily newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe!
Source: barry davies on YouTube