Red Bull Wake of Steel: Wakeboarding on a Half-Sunk Cargo Ship
What happens when you take 18 of the world’s best wakeboarders and let them ride an oversized rail-laden feature in the middle of a commercial harbour? The answer is simple: it’s Red Bull Wake of Steel, and it’s unreal. Take a look back at some of the biggest hits and tricks from Red Bull Wake of Steel 2016.
- Daniel Grant (Thailand) 91.00 points
- Ben LeClair (Canada) 87.00 points
- James Windsor (Australia) 76.30 points
- Julian Cohen (USA) 64.00 points
- Szebsztian Szolath (Hungary) 60.70 points
Disclaimer: This video is intended for informational purpose only. This may not be construed as a news item or advice of any sort. Please consult the experts in that field for the authenticity of the presentations.
Source: Red Bull on YouTube