ABS Group of companies announces the New President and CEO,Todd Grove.
Todd Grove’s life:
- Served as Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for ABS Group’s parent company, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).
- 30 years in ABS in various senior technical and operational management roles across the world, also a leader with successful track record.
- Holds a Bachelor degree in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering from University of Michigan
- MBA from University of Houston
- Graduate of Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management program.
ABS Group of Companies:
- In compliance with applicable regulations and standards, ABS groups provides technical services that enable companies to operate safely, reliably and efficiently.
- Operates in 30 countries, provides services for:
- Uniquely qualified to strengthen the alignment between the two organisations and to lead ABS Group into the future Grove is well trained.
- He has global operations leadership experience and industry-recognized expertise in the marine and offshore markets.
Chairman of ABS Group of Companies, Chris Wiernicki said, “ABS Group has a strong, sound strategy for the future and we are fortunate to have someone of Todd’s experience and background to take on this important role.”
He also mentioned about his confidence in Todd Grove’s ability to lead the team and he foresees the future optimistically.
“I very much appreciate this opportunity and I look forward to leading such a well-known and respected brand. ABS Group has a unique range of technical services focused on meeting the needs of a strong, diverse client base. These services and the quality of our employees make me extremely confident in maintaining and growing the business across the globe.”Grove on his new role in the organisation.