- MOL-Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd., Japanese shipping Giant has announced the new Chairman and President.
- The current President and Representative Director Koichi Muto will assume the position of Representative Director and Chairman.
- Current Director and Senior Managing Executive Officer Junichiro Ikeda will become president.
- Appointments shall be based on the approval by the Board of Directors meeting followed by the Shareholders Annual General meeting to be held on June 23,2015.
BIANNUAL SAFETY CAMPAIGN:
- Targeting all the MOL, launch of biannual safety campaign has been announced by the company on April 1st.
- Extensive series of visits by MOL President, Executives and other personnel to MOL operated vessels in Japan and overseas.
- During the visits, Seafarers, responsible for safe operations will be met and exchange information and opinions about ways to prevent safety related incidents.
- MOL said that proposals and ideas gained through this campaign will be shared throughout the MOL Group and among group-operated vessels to further enhance the group’s safe-operation structure.
error: Content is protected !!