The USCG suspended the search for a Texan mom of four, 33, three days after she climbed onto cruise ship deck railing and fell backwards into the Mexican Gulf.
- Samantha Broberg fell off the Carnival Liberty’s 10th deck at 2am on Friday
- The Coast Guard did not start searching for the 33-year-old until 5pm
- Search was called off on Sunday evening after covering 4,300 square miles
- Ship left from Galveston, Texas, for a four-day cruise to Cozumel, Mexico
- It is not known if Mrs Broberg was traveling on the liner with her husband
For more information, please visit here
Source: Daily Mail