The chilling moment a sex slave who was kept chained in a shipping container by South Carolina serial killer for two months was rescued by police with bolt cutters after they heard her screams.
- Investigators have released footage of Kala Brown as police rescued her.
- Todd Kohlhepp, of South Carolina, had locked her inside a container and repeatedly raped her.
- Last month he pleaded guilty to kidnapping Brown as well as killing seven people.
- He was arrested in November 2016 after police searching for a missing couple found Kala Brown chained inside a shipping container on Kohlhepp’s property.
- South Carolina sheriffs released body cam footage on Friday of the moment investigators confronted Kohlhepp with news that Brown had been found.
- Brown’s boyfriend, Charles Carter, 32, was the last of seven slain victims.
- As part of plea deal, Kohlhepp, 46, will serve seven consecutive life sentences plus 60 years.
- Kohlhepp admitted to killing Scott Ponder, 30; Beverly Guy, 52; Brian Lucas, 30; and Chris Sherbert, 26, in 2003.
- He also accepted responsibility for the deaths of 29-year-old Johnny Joe Coxie and 26-year-old Meagan Leigh McCraw-Coxie.
This is the chilling moment a sex slave chained up in a shipping container by a serial killer was rescued.
Police found Kala Brown, 30, in Spartanburg County, South Carolina, after Todd Kohlhepp kidnapped her, locked her inside a container on his property and repeatedly raped her.
South Carolina sheriff’s deputies released her after hearing her screams inside a large metal container.
Investigators sawed and then pried open the bin to rescue Brown, who had been chained inside for about two months, according to police body cam footage which was released by prosecutors on Friday.
To watch video, please click here
Did you subscribe for our daily newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe!
Source: Daily Mail