Dynagas LNG Partners LP, an owner and operator of liquefied natural gas carriers, has announced its results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
- Net income and earnings per common unit (basic and diluted) of $7.4 million and $0.12, respectively;
- Adjusted Net Income of $4.5 million and Adjusted Earnings per common unit (basic and diluted) of $0.04;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $20.0 million;
- 100% fleet utilization;
- Declared and paid cash distribution of $0.5625 per unit on its Series A Preferred Units for the period from May 12, 2022 to August 11, 2022 and $0.546875 per unit on the Series B Preferred Units for the period from May 22, 2022 to August 21, 2022; and
- Completed the scheduled dry-dock of the Amur River and OB River including the installation of ballast water treatment equipment in accordance with current regulations.
- Declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.5625 on the Partnership’s Series A Preferred Units for the period from August 12, 2022 to November 2022, which was paid on November 14, 2022 to all preferred Series A unit holders of record as of November 7, 2022;
- Declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.546875 on the Partnership’s Series B Preferred Units for the period from August 22, 2022 to November 21, 2022, which was paid on November 22, 2022 to all preferred Series B unit holders of record as of November 15, 2022; and
- On October 12, 2022 and pursuant to the designation of Amsterdam Trade Bank (“ATB”) by the Office of Foreign Assets Control as a Specially Designated National, the Partnership, in agreement with all lenders of the $675 Credit Facility, made a voluntary prepayment of $18,73 million which was applied in prepayment of the entire participation of ATB to the $675 Million Credit Facility. An amount equal to the above-mentioned prepayment was released from the Cash Collateral Account in order to make the prepayment.
Did you subscribe to our daily Newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe
Source: Globe Newswire