- Hapag-Lloyd has planned to launch ‘Hapag-Lloyd LIVE’ for real-time monitoring of its reefer containers.
- Customers can access all relevant shipment related information in a glance.
- It aims to increase transparency, reliability and accountability.
According to an article published in Port Technology, Hapag-Lloyd has planned to add real-time monitoring of its reefer containers.
The real-time monitoring tool has been named as ‘Hapag-Lloyd LIVE’ and will monitor reefer containers.
The project aims to increase the transparency of the cold chain by offering customers a number of data sets about the condition and location of its reefer containers.
To be launched among selected customers
Initially, the company has planned the project among a selected group of customers and will be made available for all. Around 100,000 containers will be outfitted with the monitoring devices.
Juan Carlos Duk, Managing Director Global Commercial Development said, “At the core of our Strategy 2023 is an enhanced differentiation by offering unrivalled levels of reliability and service quality. To be number one for quality is the ultimate promise to our customers and a strong differentiator from our competitors.”
Aim to increase reliability and transparency
He further added, “‘Hapag-Lloyd LIVE’ significantly increases the reliability of the global supply chain and the accountability of all parties involved. We are committed to the highest level of transparency by making data available unfiltered and untampered.”
Furthermore, customers will also benefit from the following:
- Customizable graphics temperature limits,
- A convenient map mode,
- Easily downloadable data sets as part of the ‘basic product’, and
- Data made accessible via the customer experience dashboard “Hapag-Lloyd Navigator”.
Did you subscribe to our daily newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe!