This March, on 23rd and 24th, the eyes of the global maritime community will turn to the Mediterranean region as a well-recognized maritime networking expert – IGGS Group – will host the virtual event – Mediterranean Maritime Forum Online.
Among the participants for this unique event forum will be: shipowners; ship managers; ship builders; ports; classification societies; regulators; technology companies and service providers.
MEDITERRANEAN MARITIME FORUM ONLINE
1:00 PM (GMT+2), March 23 – 24, 2021
Organized by IGGS Group
Key speakers will include:
- Christopher Fee, General Manager – Environment and Sustainability, Oldendorff;
- Matthew Los, CEO, Blue Planet Shipping;
- Hans Lagerweij, President, Albatros Expeditions;
- Stavros Papageorgiou, Operational Technology & Energy Manager, Latsco Shipping;
- Georgia Chaloulou, Technical Field Specialist, Chevron Marine Lubricants;
- Simon Tandy, Business Development Manager, ComAp
For additional information and to register for the forum please see the IGGS Group online at https://mediterraneanmaritimeforum.com/
Did you subscribe to our daily newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe!
Source: Mediterranean Maritime Forum