- The annual IUMI conference will take place online on 2 to 15 September.
- The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Pathways to a sustainable, resilient and innovative future’.
The annual IUMI conference will take place online on 2 to 15 September with the theme of the conference as ‘Pathways to a sustainable, resilient and innovative future’.
Moving the conference online has enabled IUMI to widen the conference’s reach and all interested maritime professionals are welcome to attend. If you are interested in finding out more about the key issues and priorities for marine insurers across the world don’t miss this year’s IUMI 2021 annual conference.
Jan-Hugo Marthinsen, Vice President, Head of Offshore Energy Claims is currently Vice Chairperson of the IUMI Executive Committee. He is also Executive Committee Liaison on the Ocean Hull Committee. Gard is also represented on the following Committees/Fora:
- Facts & Figures Committee – Jun Lin, Vice President, Underwriting and Vice Chairperson of the Committee
- Legal & Liability Committee – Tim Howse, Vice President, Industry Liaison
- Loss Prevention Committee – Kristin Urdahl, Senior Loss Prevention Executive
If you are interested in participating in ten days of first-class workshops, panel discussions and Q&As with expert speakers from around the world, you can find more information about the conference here: www.iumi2021.com
Did you subscribe to our daily newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe!
Source : Gard