Weekly composite index covering 20ft, 40ft, and Hi-Cube box rates says an article published in Baltic Exchange.
Baltic Exchange publishes the weekly Ningbo Containerised Freight Index, compiled by the Ningbo Shipping Exchange.
|Route||2021-9-3||2021-8-27||Weekly change (%)|
|Ningbo – Europe||5977.24||5910.17||1.13|
|Ningbo – West Mediterranean||5580.51||5350||4.31|
|Ningbo – East Mediterranean||4286.91||4205.03||1.95|
|Ningbo – Middle East||3901.32||3924.36||-0.59|
Containerized Freight Index
The weeklyNingbo Containerised Freight Index is compiled by the Ningbo Shipping Exchange and promoted by the Baltic Exchange.
The index is reported every Friday (except Chinese holidays) at 1600 (Beijing).
|Ningbo – Europe||Hamburg & Rotterdam|
|Ningbo – West Mediterranean||Barcelona, Valencia & Genoa|
|Ningbo – East Mediterranean||Piraeus & Istanbul|
|Ningbo – Middle East||Dammam & Dubai|
Ningbo Containerised Freight Index
The Ningbo Containerised Freight Index is based on transactional data submitted by:
- CCL Logistics Co
- Headwin Logistics Co., Ltd
- Ningbo E-Union Group of China
- Zhejiang Xinggang International Freight Co., Ltd
- Perfectever Logistics (Ningbo) Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Jet Express International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd
- Dashing International Logistics
- Huan Ji International
- De Well Group
- Whale Logistics Co., Ltd
- Sinotrans Ningbo Logistics Co., Ltd
Surcharges included in the total ocean freight reported:
- Bunker adjustment factor/ fuel adjustment factor/ low sulphur surcharge
- Emergency bunker surcharge/ emergency bunker additional
- Currency adjustment factor/ Yen applica surcharge
- Peak season surcharge
- War risk surcharge
- Port congestion surcharge
- Suez Canal transit fee/surcharge/ Suez Canal fee/ Panama Canal surcharge/ Panama Canal charge
Surcharges not included in the total ocean freight reported:
- Terminal operation fee
- Security charge
- Origin received charges
- Inland point intermodal
- Booking fee
- Customs clearance
Did you subscribe to our daily newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe!
Source: Baltic Exchange