A Self Propelled Single Boom crane vessel achieved a record breaking lift during commissioning.
The world’s largest self-propelled single boom crane vessel, the Zhen Hua 30 commenced its final commissioning at ZPMC-OTL Marine Contractor’s Chanxiang base, north of Shanghai, in December.
The cranes have a main hook with a lift of 7,700tons in revolving mode and a 13,200 metric tons (or 14,551 tons) lift in tie-back mode.
Highlights of Zhen Hua 30:
- Crane capacity main hoist 12000t; Auxiliary hoist 1600t.
- Length 297.6mvX Breadth 58m X Depth 28.8m.
- Operating Draft 13.5m to 17.6 m
- Transit speed 12kn.
- Accommodation 380 persons.
- Kongsberg DPII with ABB and Rolls Royce Thrusters.
- ABS classification.
About the company:
- ZPMC-OTL Marine Contractor (ZOMC) is a joint venture between ZPMC Offshore Services Group and OffshoreTech.
- The company executes a broad range of complex offshore projects serving client needs through the full lifecycle of a facility from greenfield installation, brownfield modifications and ultimately decommissioning.
- The company fleet currently consists of two heavy lift vessels, 23 transportation vessels, five shear leg cranes, 18 tugs, 22 barges, and three jack-up barges.
Disclaimer: This video is intended for educational purpose only and not to be construed as a news article.
Video Source: vimeo