The portfolio of Bremen-based water treatment manufacturer RWO presents a new sewage treatment plant.
CleanSewage Bio is the new family member added to the Bremen-based water treatment manufacturer RWO family. This wastewater treatment plant is new to the market.
Highlights of CleanSewage:
- This water treatment plant is user friendly with easy and understandable handling concept.
- It has a very compact system design with one-side-access. This device does not require maintenance space at both sides and the back of the system.
- RWO has developed an intuitive status control that enables checking the plant’s status at a glance so as to reduce the failure rate.
- It has a LEDs signal system like that of a traffic light to alert if attention is necessary.
- Inside the switchbox, every aggregate can be controlled manually to adjust the settings of the system to the individual travel route – a feature that enables savings in consumables and lowers total cost of ownership.
- The system works on a proven treatment principle with a biological two-chamber process.
- Chlorination is done only in the last part.
- It uses chemicals that are used in ships daily routine, that are non-flammable.
- Comparatively renders better hygiene.
- The biofilm carriers of the Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR) get collected in baskets and can be trashed easily without the use of hand or broom.
- The filter that holds back solids can be emptied and cleaned automatically.
- The plant’s own discharge pump pumps out the Non-degradable solids without removing the sieve.
“We are pleased to present a system to the market which combines the success of our former wastewater series Biopure and WWT-LC with some new features that even our customers may not have thought about yet. The one-side-access of the plant is certainly one of those features. But we’ve listened carefully to our partners and identified some needs that CleanSewage Bio adapts in the best way possible,” Chief Sales Officer Florian Schmidt-Bormann proudly explains.
“Together with RWO’s oily water separator OWS-COM, CleanSewage Bio forms the cutting edge of the company’s broad water treatment portfolio,” Schmidt-Bormann continues. “We are proud to offer systems for total water management on board in high quality, designed and manufactured in Germany with one contact person for all inquiries, be it drinking water, ballast water or wastewater treatment. This is what we’ve done in the last 40 years and we will continue this way in future.”