A recent news article published in the Baltic Exchange deals with Ningbo Containerised Freight Index.
Weekly composite index
Weekly composite index covering 20ft, 40ft and Hi Cube box rates by Ningbo Shipping Exchange.
|Route||09-06-2023||02-06-2023||Weekly change (%)|
|Ningbo – Europe||503.20||534.48||-5.85|
|Ningbo – West Mediterranean||967.14||1004.89||-3.76|
|Ningbo – East Mediterranean||824.52||848.20||-2.79|
|Ningbo – Middle East||915.20||992.69||-7.81|
The weekly Ningbo Containerised Freight Index is compiled by the Ningbo Shipping Exchange and promoted by the Baltic Exchange.
The index is reported every Friday (except Chinese holidays) at 1600 (Beijing).
|Ningbo – Europe||Hamburg & Rotterdam|
|Ningbo – West Mediterranean||Barcelona, Valencia & Genoa|
|Ningbo – East Mediterranean||Piraeus & Istanbul|
|Ningbo – Middle East||Dammam & Dubai|
The Ningbo Containerised Freight Index is based on transactional data submitted by:
- CCL Logistics Co
- Headwin Logistics Co., Ltd
- Ningbo E-Union Group of China
- Zhejiang Xinggang International Freight Co., Ltd
- Perfectever Logistics (Ningbo) Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Jet Express International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd
- Dashing International Logistics
- Huanji International
- De Well Group
- Whale Logistics Co., Ltd
- Sinotrans Ningbo Logistics Co., Ltd
Surcharges included in the total ocean freight reported:
- Bunker adjustment factor/ fuel adjustment factor/ low sulphur surcharge
- Emergency bunker surcharge/ emergency bunker additional
- Currency adjustment factor/ Yen applica surcharge
- Peak season surcharge
- War risk surcharge
- Port congestion surcharge
- Suez Canal transit fee/surcharge/ Suez Canal fee/ Panama Canal surcharge/ Panama Canal charge
Surcharges not included in the total ocean freight reported:
- Terminal operation fee
- Security charge
- Origin received charges
- Inland point intermodal
- Booking fee
- Customs clearance
Did you subscribe to our Newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe!
Source: Baltic Exchange