Cruising is one of the most popular ways to take a vacation, and for good reason. Cruises offer a huge variety of amenities for every member of the family, and they let travelers experience some of the world’s finest vacation destinations — all from the comfort of the ship.
Cruise passengers are eager to get back on the water as the industry recovers from the pandemic, especially now that most cruise lines are back to regular operations. Some cruises do require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test prior to embarkations, so be sure to check those requirements before you book.
To help you make the best choice for your next vacation, here are Money’s picks for the five best cruise lines of 2023.
- Carnival – Best for Budget Cruises
- Disney – Best for Customer Satisfaction
- MSC – Best Luxury Experience for a Mainstream Brand
- Norwegian – Best for Solo Travelers
- Royal Caribbean – Best for Families
Did you subscribe to our daily Newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe!