- Over the last two decades, LNG has gone from trials in small coastal ferries to propelling some of the world’s largest container carriers.
- The chicken is very much out of the egg, and LNG is now a serious option for many of today’s newbuildings.
- In this webinar we will explore the status of LNG as ship fuel and share some recent experiences on the use of LNG.
A recent news article published in the DNV reveals about the Webinar in relation to LNG as ship fuel and its future.
- Market uptake of LNG as fuel – status and prospects
- Environmental performance, and long-term viability
- Technical/operational considerations, and technology selection
- Q&A session
You can choose between two sessions on Thursday, 11 May
09.00 AM – 10.00 AM CEST or 04.00 PM – 05.00 PM CEST
All registrants will have access to the presentation and video recording a few days after the webinar.
Did you subscribe to our daily newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe!