Seatrade Maritime News reports of a webinar about the benefits of Hong Kong’s new ship leasing tax concession initiative.
New ship leasing tax concession
Financial leasing is the fastest growing form of ship finance and June this year saw Hong Kong introducing its new ship leasing tax concession initiative.
The concession that came into effect on 19 June builds on Hong Kong’s status as a financial and shipping hub and follows a similar successful initiative in the aircraft leasing sector.
To learn and understand more about this important new ship leasing tax concession Seatrade Maritime News is hosting a webinar later this month with Invest Hong Kong and Hong Kong Maritime and Port Board (HKMPB).
The webinar is moderated by Seatrade Maritime News editor Marcus Hand will feature an expert panel of speakers comprising:
- Benjamin Wong, Head of Maritime Cluster Invest Hong Kong, The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Rosita Lau, Partner Ince & Co.
- Bill Guo, Executive Director of Shipping, ICBC Leasing
Date: August 27, 2020
Time: 4:00 PM HKT
When you attend this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Hong Kong’s new tax concessions for ship lessors
- Advantages for ship leasing companies operating out of Hong Kong
- Qualifications & Requirements
- Implications and significance for lessees
Did you subscribe to our daily newsletter?
It’s Free! Click here to Subscribe!
Source: Seatrade Maritime News