The best way to get warm is kissing your crush at the stroke of midnight. To get inspired check out the following favorite NYE lip-locks from movies and TV:
- New Year’s Eve features a kiss between Zac Efron and Michelle Pfeiffer, which is somewhat weird, but also the cutest thing ever. In the words of High School Musical’s Troy, “this is the start of something new.”
- When Harry Met Sally, of ’90s glory ends with the most famous New Year’s Eve kiss of all time.
- About a Boy who had a super-sweet and awkward New Year’s Eve kiss between Hugh Grant and Rachel Weisz.
- Gossip Girl is where Dan and Serena, had an epically sweet smooch on New Year’s Eve.
- Chandler and Monica locked lips by organizing kisses between all the friends.
- Ryan and Marissa in The O.C, were busy on New Year’s Eve with their angst-ridden, emotionally fraught, slow-motion kiss.
- Awkward’s New Year’s Eve kiss between Jenna and Jake under a confetti rain was not at all awkward.
- Stanford and Anthony in the movie OG kissed for the first time during New Year’s Eve.
- Bridget Jones runs down the street in her underwear to get some lip-on-lip action from Mark Darcy.
- Even Charlie Brown managed to get a pal to kiss his cheek on New Year’s Eve.
Source: Teen Vogue