International Maritime Organization has issued the second issue of 2015 of its online magazine with a brand new design including a wide range of topics as follows:
- IMO Secretary-General Sekimizu speaks about the need to ensure the highest safety standards on domestic ferries
- Feature on the World Maritime University as it enters a new era in a landmark building
- Tackling the trafficking of illegal wildlife products
- IMO’s Chris Trelawny writes about maritime security and how maritime transport can play a part in tackling the trafficking of illegal wildlife products
- News and stories from around the world on IMO’s work to promote safe, secure and sustainable shipping on clean oceans
- Reports from the IMO Meetings
and many more.
To access the new second issue – please click here.