The main causes of liver damage are
- Late sleeping and waking up too late..
- Not urinating in the morning.
- Too much eating.
- Skipping breakfast.
- Taking too many drugs.
- Excess of preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.
- Consuming unhealthy cooking oil.
- Consumption of alcohol
- Consuming overly done foods also add to the burden of liver.
- Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts.
Timetable for detoxification:
- Evening 9 – 11pm: is the time for eliminating unnecessary/ toxic chemicals (detoxification) from the antibody system (lymph nodes). This time should be spent by relaxing or listening to music.
- Night at 11pm – 1am: The detoxification process in the liver, and ideally should be done in a deep sleep state.
- Early morning 1 – 3am: de-toxification process in the gall, also ideally done in a deep sleep state.
- Early morning 3 – 5am: detoxification in the lungs. A severe cough this time can be ignored.
- Morning 5 – 7am: detoxification in the colon, you should empty your bowel.
- Morning 7 – 9am: Absorption of nutrients in the small intestine. So, don’t skip breakfast at this time.
- Sleeping so late and waking up too late will disrupt the process of removing unnecessary chemicals.