MK time-lapse from Hamburg, Germany have used their famed proprietary time-lapse cameras that can capture one 16mp frame every minute. This camera was used over a period of 11 months of construction time to culminate into this stunning shipbuilding movie of 6-minute duration.
Check out the video which features, “AIDAprima”, a cruise ship being built by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) for AIDA Cruises, Germany. AIDAprima will be ready to start her maiden voyage in October 2015.
- The vessel is 300 m long.
- It has a width of 37.6.
- The draft of the vessel is 8 m.
- The ship is classified under DNV GL class.
- The gross tonnage of the cruise ship is 124500 t.
- The cruise ship has 1,643 staterooms of 14 different categories.
- It has a capacity to accommodate 3,300 passengers.